When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place.
These guidelines have been implemented for both the safety of our clients and staff.
- If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please drop off or call to schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
- We require that a mask be worn when visiting the office.
- In person appointments will be limited to 2 individuals. Please be no more than five minutes early as that will help keep the number of clients waiting to a minimum and help with social distancing.
- I will be sanitizing my private office between clients and will be using an air purifier. The entire office will be sanitized frequently. Hand sanitizer will available.
- Waiting room chairs have been separated for social distancing.
While we are doing our utmost to sanitize the office and prevent the spread of COVID-19, there is an inherent risk in any public place where people are present to contract the virus. Requesting an in-person appointment is your acknowledgment and acceptance of the risks associated with COVID-19 that you may be exposed to the virus regardless of the precautionary measures taken by our office.